The purpose of the Senior SAP CO & PS Functional specialist role is to act as a key player in the evolution and support of the SAP Controlling & Project systems application and its interfaces in the system landscape; this includes:
- Manage the controlling processes
- Manage the project system processes
- Master data management ( Cost elements, cost centers, internal orders, WBS, …)
- Fiori applications
- Interfaces to and from different Legacy Applications via SAP PO/PI and SAP Idocs and web services
- Interfaces to and from other SAP systems
Providing day-to-day excellence in Functional & Technical Application Support which entails:
- End to End responsibility for resolving assigned incidents/requests
- Diagnosing/Analyzing issues and changes, design solutions
- Preparation of functional/technical specifications using technical expertise
- Customizing in SAP CO and PS
- Give courses/ training in both national languages
- Incident handling, problem and change management, including the unit-, integration- and regression testing of the solution. This also includes drawing up functional specifications for the development team and customizing the SAP CO & PS application.
- Work with Process Leads, key users and other BA Finance members to operationally manage assigned change requests, bug fixes and small operational enhancements. Ensure fit with the existing solutions to achieve customer/user satisfaction, engagement/adoption by the business.
- Actively bring in best practices, out-of-the box thinking, insights and technology trends to help improve the SAP CO & PS application and level of service regarding the application.
- Proactively try to improve support, training, processes and communication with regard to the SAP CO & PS application
- Actively participate in small or larger projects that involve changes to the SAP CO & PS application.
Within this company culture you'll contribute to the digital transformation. You have a job with a profound impact on society and which leaves plenty of room for your own contributions. Aside from a good work-life balance and a competitive salary, we can offer:
- Up to 3 days of remote work per week (+ flexible schedule)
- 35 days off
- company car + public transport subscription
- Target bonus
- Hospitalisation insurance (incl. dental) for the entire family, group- and invalidity insurance (cafetariaplan)
- Meal- and Eco vouchers
- Net fees for remote work and carwash + internet budget