As Senior Accountant you are responsible for maintaining the general ledger, performing account reconciliations, leading statutory audit, preparing financial reports, performing research and analysis, and carrying out other accounting duties as may be required
- Coordinate accounting functions in collaboration with Shared Services
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Manage annual statutory audit
- Investigate and resolve audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance
- Prepare federal, state, local, and special tax returns
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements
- Supervise the monthly closing transactions and work closely with the Benelux controlling team to ensure correct reporting
- Contribute to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures
- Work closely with the Accounting team in The Netherlands to harmonize processes at Benelux level and create back-up possibilities
- Perform other accounting duties
- You will also handle the accounting of joint ventures (Temporary Trade Association / Société Momentanée)
The client is an international provider of healthcare-services.
There is an excellent salarypackage forseen for the ideal candidate.