What would your job entail?
You'll work with a driven and talented team of engineers who are specialized in different vendor technologies. In this team, you'll be responsible for solving complex network and security issues for our customers. You'll use your expertise and experience to improve our services. We focus on Telecom, Service Providers, and Enterprise, which means our projects are truly challenging and innovative.
One of our core values is expertise. You will further develop into a Network Operations and Security specialist and therefore contribute to the expertise of an organization. Your job is essential for the success of our business!
Responsibilities of a Medior Support Engineer Fortinet include:
- Being an expert in troubleshooting. You see solving complex problems and technical incidents as a challenge and make your work fun.
- Proactively communicate the status of incidents and issues with the customer, including administrative follow-up in our ticketing system.
- Estimating when to start escalation procedures and effectively executing them with suppliers and third parties.
- Processing and successfully implementing change and service requests for our managed services customers.
- Documenting and sharing acquired knowledge with colleagues.
Experts in cybersecurity and network infrastructure and build secure digital infrastructures, purpose is to make sure that every company in Europe is and stays “secure & connected.