as well as the maintenance and tasks related to the central concept for inventory control and other (decentralized) stock as well as all day to day communication with the Sales and Service Units:
- Frequent communication with the company's Sales and Service Units (SSU´s) spread globally;
- Actively handling of operational issues related to orders, warehousing and transportation;
- Drive and coordinate problem solving in the outbound and return process with all involved stakeholders such as such as BA, SSU´s, 3PL, Global Planning, Comops, IT-Support and other central functions;
- Participating in and driving improvement activities (e.g. Inbound Deviations, Packaging Req.);
- Developing solutions for operational problems and continuously strive towards efficient and effective operations;
- Short and long term monitoring of performance indicators (KPI’s) of assigned area with related root cause analysis and corrective actions if necessary;
- Reconciliation process, to 3PL inventory discrepancies (Recon files);
- Assist Global Supply Planning team with relevant analysis and reporting tasks;
- Inventory Analysis & Backorders;
- Responsible for Inbound Operation Planning;
- Monitoring completion of VAS activities in a timely manner at XPO;
- Coordinating new items to assortment at XPO;
- Participating weekly operations call with XPO;
- Support Logistical claims to Quality Team;
Back Up Tasks ;
- Day to day customer order entry in the ERP system;
- Monitoring and rescheduling of open customer orders.
- Bachelor degree (preferably Supply Chain) or equal through experience;
- Language skills: English, Dutch is an advantage;
- At least 3 years of similar work experience;
- Experience within the medical industry is an advantage;
- Strong in automated data processing and experience with SAP.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Customer and service oriented;
- Proactive / driven / flexible;
- Quality-oriented, accurate and punctual;
- Strong problem solving skills and a ‘can-do’ mentality.
There is an excellent salary-package forseen for the ideal candidate.